piątek, 9 sierpnia 2013

Day 13

01.08.2013

Hello,
Today we went to the Workshop, and as usual we took some milk before we arrived to have together a breakfast.
For me it was the funniest and saddest day of the Workshop.
It was the funniest day because today really funny thing happened …my friend felt and hurt her but. For her it wasn´t so funny, but for other Italian girls it was (after) a really funny thing, because she was moving funny and saying that her but is really hurting. And we laughed a lot and made some jokes over her.
It was the saddest day of Workshop because it was the last day of it. We all get sad and Mathias was a bit sentimental, and some of us almost started to cry.
For me it was really hard to say goodbye, because I hate saying goodbyes and I´m fond of the place where we helped to make the statue, and I´ll really miss the work that we have been doing during these two weeks.
During these two weeks I discovered another part of me. I never thought that I can work with metal because it´s work for boys, but after I thought that this is the work that I´ll rather prefer.
I am very thankful for opportunity that was given to me to work with such talented sculpture maker, and for giving me a chance to make this new experience.
Bye.

Tamara




Copyright by Sylwia Makowska

Copyright by Sylwia Makowska

Copyright by Sylwia Makowska


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz